1.1   What are my Delivery fees?

Delivery fees are charged based on the size/weight of the parcel per Partner. If you have ordered from multiple Partners in one order, your shipping fee will be based on the size/weight of the parcel from each of the Partners. The total Delivery fees charged at checkout will be the sum of individual Delivery fee from each Partner. Your total Delivery fees will be clearly indicated in your cart during checkout.

Type of delivery
Parcel Weight
x < 5 kg
Parcel Weight
5kg < x < 10kg
Parcel Weight
10kg < x < 15kg
Parcel Weight
15kg < x < 20kg
Normal Delivery (3 to 5 working days) S$7 S$9 S$12 S$16
Premium Delivery* (same day delivery, terms and conditions apply) S$10 S$12 S$16 S$20
*Premium Delivery is only available if the order is made before 11am and this is not available for Pre-Order products.

1.2   When is courier delivery available?

Courier delivery is only available for Mondays to Fridays (9am to 10pm).

1.3   When will I receive my Order?

The normal delivery time is 4 to 7 working days. With Premium Delivery, you can expect to receive the Order within the same day if it is made before 11am.

1.4   What is the expected timeline for Pre-Order products?

Delivery timeline for Pre-Order products varies from Partner to Partner and the delivery timeline will typically be 7 to 14 working days.

1.5   Can I prearrange the date I want to receive my Order?

We apologize that we are unable to accommodate specific delivery date requests at the moment. If you are unavailable when your Order is delivered, the courier partner will try to re-deliver to you at another time.



You shall only have the right to cancel your Order within 48 hours of the confirmation of your Order. If you wish to cancel your Order, please submit in writing with your Order details to our Customer Service Team at support@united-points.com. Once you validly cancel an Order, the said cancellation is irreversible and Clause 1.2 below shall apply. For the avoidance of doubt, you shall not have any right to cancel your Order after 48 hours of the confirmation of your Order.


A Cancellation Fee equivalent to 10% of the final purchase price of the Order shall be applicable. Upon cancellation of your Order, the remaining 90% of the final purchase price of the Order will be refunded by United Points in the form of Points which will be credited back to your account with United Points within five (5) working days from the date of the valid cancellation of your Order.