The peppermint plant is a hybrid of watermint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linneaus in 1753. A high menthol content—like that found in the doTERRA Peppermint essential oil—distinguishes the best quality Peppermint from other products. Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral hygiene, Peppermint also helps alleviate occasional stomach upset and promotes healthy respiratory function when taken internally. Peppermint continues to be one of the bestselling favorites among doTERRA essential oils.
Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to help alleviate occasional stomach upset.
Add a drop to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
When ingested, promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing .
Promotes digestive health when taken internally.
Repels bugs naturally.
Minty, fresh, herbaceous
Menthol, menthone, eucalyptol
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 120ml of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- All local deliveries will be made within 5 to 15 working days from purchase date. For International deliveries, the lead time can be of 10-20 working days. Any change in delivery lead time in special cases will be separately informed to the customer.
- All prices stated are nett.
- All purchases & redemptions are subject to terms and conditions of the final product suppliers/brands, which are subject to change without prior notification.
- Products once purchased, cannot be refunded/returned/exchanged. In exceptional circumstances, when the product delivered is not matching the product ordered or the supplier informs of unavailability of the product post the product purchase, refund may be allowed solely after approval from United Points (UP) and the supplier of the product.
- United Points (UP) is not responsible for any loss, injury or harm any person suffers in connection with using product/s purchased.
- In case of self-collections, all redemptions must be collected within 1 month from date of issuance.
- All redemption items are subject to availability and on a whilst stocks last basis.
- Redemption is strictly non-exchangeable and non-upgradeable, unless otherwise indicated.
- UP reserves the right to reclaim and charge the full retail value of the gift/s from the customer if Reward Points is insufficient due to a cancelled/returned/refunded order.
- UP will not extend the redemption period. Lost or damaged vouchers will not be replaced or refunded.
- By redeeming the item, customers accept the terms and conditions stated in UP Terms and Conditions.
- In the case of vouchers, they can only be used one time and vouchers cannot be extended once expired.
- Vouchers are non-refundable, non-exchangeable for cash and non-replaceable in case of loss or if stolen or destroyed.
- Voucher value must be used in full upon redemption at the merchant location unless otherwise specified. No change will be given in case of voucher usage for an amount lower than the voucher value.
- Images shown are for illustration purposes only. The colour of the actual product may/may not defer from images shown.